Tetra Tech's High Performance Buildings Group brings together the expertise of talented engineers, commissioning agents, and energy analysts from around the world. We offer high-end, sustainable building consulting and MEP engineering services for blue-chip clients across every building sector. Our services include MEP design, Net Zero Energy, lighting design, commissioning, vertical transportation, low voltage, information technologies, security, fire engineering, sustainability consulting, and acoustics. We are Better Together—Powered by Innovation.
Glumac, A Tetra Tech Company, is a leader in Sustainable Design. Our mission is to engineer and commission “green buildings that work.”
We search for genuinely passionate people who thrive in collaborative environments, care deeply about sustainability and want to bring new engineering innovations to building projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team of passionate people, we encourage you to apply. We are engineers for a sustainable future!
Marketing Specialist Role and Responsibilities
Glumac is seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Specialist with an eye for detail, who possesses strong writing and critical editing skills necessary for producing high-quality pursuit collateral and who is exceptional at multi-tasking and managing competing deadlines to join our Los Angeles team of engineers, energy analysts and commissioning agents. As one of an international network of Marketing Specialists, your primary role will be dedicated to helping win work through marketing collateral management, creation, and delivery in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Working with various executives, department leaders, project managers, and technical staff to create and ensure timely delivery of proposal and qualifications packages in response to RFP/RFQ requests. This will, at a minimum, include:
- RFP/Q Comprehension
- Delegating tasks, establishing and coordinating internal proposal development schedules to collect relevant information from technical staff
- Producing marketing collateral, including resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, brochures, etc. in InDesign and/or Word MS
- Working within our CRM program to capture all relevant data from pursuits and projects on an ongoing basis
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and leave-behinds for use at formal interviews
- Keeping marketing materials up to date (i.e. staff resumes, project sheets, etc.)
- Researching, writing, editing and laying out project descriptions and case studies for easy-to-use and readily deployable marketing materials
- Coordinating and supporting cross-geographic teams in a collaborative, positive, and proactive manner
- Interacting professionally with office leadership, team members, and clients
- Supporting Business Development targeted pursuits
- Supporting Corporate Marketing on various firmwide initiatives
- 3+ years of relevant marketing/administrative experience in Architecture / Engineering / Construction / Real Estate industry
- 2+ years of experience leading the effort/responding to RFP/RFQ requests
- Strong writing capabilities, excellent grammar skills, and a reputation for attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills especially MS Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Strong Adobe InDesign Skills; additional Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and meet fast-paced deadlines from multiple people and graciously and adaptively manage shifting priorities
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- The passion for helping to create a sustainable future
- A Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphics, or a related field.
- Experience with Oracle or related CRM software.
- The ability to synthesize engineering detail into compelling marketing material.
- Adobe Illustrator experience in order to support the communication of engineering ideas via graphic design
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.glumac.com or www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at https://www.glumac.com/careers/#open-positions or www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies.
- Organization: 150 GTT
Apply on company website