This role is within a small marketing and comms team to ensure the delivery of brand consistent communications aligned to our target audiences and the Tetra Tech brand value proposition in Europe. Reporting directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager in the UK you will be self-motivated and confident working with people at all levels across the business.
You will mainly develop content for external communications but due to the size of the team will also have the opportunity to be involved in events, campaigns, internal communications and more. You will also work closely with our Marketing & Communications manager, to ensure communications is an integrated part of all our wider external marketing campaigns.
You will ideally have some experience in a professional B2B communications role and be unfazed by the sometimes-complex nature of our work. You will build relationships with colleagues to understand their clients and projects to develop content that truly engages audiences with our business.
- Plan, generate and promote content that represents Tetra Tech and is aligned to our corporate strategy to ensure the brand is promoted, positioned and protected in our region
- Develop comms required as part of integrated campaigns (such as for events)
- Work with operational colleagues collaboratively on content development and advise best solutions
- Liaise with other regional Tetra Tech operating units on integrated campaigns
- Produce consistently messaged external communications writing creative and engaging copy for all channels including press releases, thought leadership, case studies, website news articles and other online channels.
- Implement our social media content schedule
- Measure and evaluate all comms activity and feed into appropriate reports for the Marketing and Communications department
- Liaise with industry publications to pitch content when appropriate
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience either as an in-house communications professional or agency background
- An upbeat, enthusiastic, can do attitude willing to get involved in all areas of the marketing. communications and internal engagement mix
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, time management, and team working skills.
- Experience writing quality, search engine friendly content.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage tasks independently using own initiative
- Ability to cut through the noise, identify the problem and work collaboratively to come up with creative solutions that are deliverable
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritise and work on a multitude of projects simultaneously.
Desirable but not essential:
- Proficiency in Adobe software package. Video editing is also an advantage.
- A knowledge of WordPress and other CMS experience
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting www.tetratecheurope.com/careers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratecheurope.com. To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter on the Careers section of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity / shared parental leave.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.
Our culture at Tetra Tech encourages and embraces the differences that make each of us unique - we are hiring you for you, so be yourself!Additional Information
- Organization: 784 WYG
Apply on company website