Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you get excited about identifying and supporting the pursuit of new clients and opportunities? Do you want to work with a team of technical professionals who look to you for guidance on strategy and messaging? Are you a master at juggling changing priorities? Do you love being a mentor and advocate for your team?
Tetra Tech's Water (WTR) group supports government and commercial clients by providing global planning and engineering services that lead with science and engineering innovation, solving some of the world's most complex water-related issues. We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Fairfax, VA office. In this position, you'll help grow our eastern US region by identifying new opportunities, developing capture plans, and directing and leading key proposal efforts.
- Direct and manage development of high-quality, responsive proposals for federal and local pursuits, and provide interview strategy and coaching.
- Actively participate in business development strategy, including identifying new clients and project opportunities and developing capture plans to help win projects.
- Work with leadership and technical staff to develop and foster relationships with clients and strategic teaming partners.
- Conduct client debriefings and client satisfaction outreach and participate in client meetings.
- Collaborate to develop and implement marketing processes, systems, and policies.
- Mentor and manage marketing staff, while ensuring all offices have a proper level of support.
- Works with the National Marketing and BD Manager to establish and manage marketing budget.
You'll bring these qualifications:
- A passion for leading and nurturing teams to support their professional development and growth
- A can-do attitude and the flexibility to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere with many different personality types
- Ability to shift priorities and delegate as needed to keep all tasks on schedule
- Proven experience in leading complex proposals
- SF330 proposal experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, journalism, communications, or related field.
- 8+ years of marketing experience with 2+ years in a management role (A/E/C experience a plus)
- CPSM certification, a plus
What we can offer you:
- Excellence and Achievement awards for our highest performers
- Flexibility that allows our employees to balance quality work and their personal lives
- Competitive benefits
- Professional Registration and Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.Additional Information
- Organization: 100 DIV
Apply on company website