Tetra Tech is a leading provider for the USACE Civil Works program and currently maintains 47 Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contracts supporting USACE missions around the world. These contracts include national contracts in support of the Dam and Levee Safety Program administered by the USACE Risk Management Center. We are looking for an experienced Program/Project Manager to lead the growth and execution of our Dam Safety Program and be part of our management team focused on federal water resources planning, engineering, and design. Ideally, this position would be based out of our Gahanna, OH or Fairfax, VA office, but we are open to other locations such as Irvine, CA, Denver or Fort Collins, CO, Boynton Beach or Jacksonville FL, Atlanta, GA, Owings Mills, MD or Research Triangle Park, NC for the right candidate.
About This Role:
- As our National Dam and Levee Safety Program Manager, you will provide program and project management for Federal Dam Safety programs and projects as well as other federal, state, and local government funded projects.
- Assist with hiring and mentoring additional key technical staff to support the growing program.
- Work in partnership with our business development staff to develop and execute strategic plans for capturing projects and growing the program.
- Manage dam safety and other dam engineering projects which includes oversight of the project execution as well as day-to-day project management for key, strategic projects.
- Responsible for ultimate client satisfaction and repeat business opportunities and will work with other managers and experts to market current clients and develop, identify, and attract new clients and recruit high-quality staff.
- Provide technical leadership in planning, engineering and design of complex dam safety and related engineering projects.
- Participate on risk analysis teams for dams and other flood risk management infrastructure including identification of failure modes, estimation of conditional probabilities of failure, and estimation of consequence of failure.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline required. Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or related disciplines preferred.
- PE license.
- Over 10 years of engineering experience in dam safety planning, engineering, design, and/or construction. Experience supporting USACE projects preferred.
- Engineering experience performing quantitative risk analysis for large, high-hazard potential dams. Experience on dams greater than 75 feet high preferred.
- Additional engineering experience in levee safety planning, engineering, design, and/or construction a plus. Experience with quantitative risk analysis of levee systems a plus.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and make independent decisions that promote/advance the company goals and objectives.
- Strong client communication skills (written and oral), and ability to inspire and motivate technical staff.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Additional Information
- Organization: 100 DIV
Apply on company website