Experienced Project Accountants! We are looking for someone to act as lead accountant on specific contracts and projects. Do you have experience with independently performing assigned financial and accounting functions including project setup, client invoicing, project cost and revenue analysis, and support to management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead accountant for the accounting life-cycle of assigned contracts/projects
- Project initiation, set up,maintenance, and closeout in Oracle.
- Responsible for issuing invoices in accordance with contract terms, calculating and entering cost and revenue adjustments resulting from change orders, project financial reviews, and final close. Post invoices, credits and adjustments into Oracle.
- Prepare project cost, revenue, unbilled/unearned reconciliations and analyses.
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Create adhoc reports for internal and external customers as requested.
- Provide accounting and analytical support to project managers and management
- Serve as contact for selected clients on collection of accounts receivable.
- Complete special projects as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three to five years of experience with federal and/or commercial contracts in a professional services or construction environment.
- Oracle experience desired but not mandatory
- Advanced spreadsheet skills using Microsoft Excel and proficiency using other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 112 EGS
Apply on company website