Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Solid Waste West is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Methane Gas Group (MGG). Our MGG focuses on designing, constructing and operating/maintaining Landfill Gas (LFG) extraction and treatment system projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for day-to-day project management activities associated with the permitting, design, LFG collection and control systems Operation, Maintenance, and monitoring (OM&M), construction, and construction engineering and management of Landfill Gas Collection and Control Systems. These projects vary in size and can range from $0.5MM to $10MM.
• Oversee permitting, design and deliverables
• Coordinate with vendors, contractors and sub-consultants
• Develop project estimates and proposals
• Prepare project scope and costs
• Manage construction activities
• Assist with preparation of landfill gas related proposals with the marketing team
• Client interface
• Provide project consultation and supervision for Project Engineers and Interns
• Over 5 years of project management experience preferably in the Landfill Gas industry
• Over 10 years of overall experience in the Landfill Gas industry
• Registered Professional Engineer in California is preferred
• Experience and success with business development activities is a plus
• Successful experience with staff management and mentoring
• Excellent communication skills, including proposal preparation and presentations to clients
• Strong aptitude for using Microsoft Office applications
• Valid driver's license with a driving record in good standing is required. Ability to travel in support of project marketing, client support and project management.
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Electrical, environmental or Chemical Engineering preferred, but bachelor's degree in Science, Construction or Engineering is required.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 197 SWW
Apply on company website