Tetra Tech, a leader in consulting, engineering, environmental science and technical services worldwide has a challenging and immediate opportunity for a highly motivated professional in our growing Pro-telligent business unit. We are a diverse company, embracing talented individuals with expertise in project management, subject matter, global health, engineering, construction, safety, security and information technology.
PRO-telligent, A TetraTech Company, is seeking an experienced Radio Technician for our government client in Springfield, Virginia.
The selected candidate will have responsibility for all technical and maintenance activities that support the Department of State's domestic and overseas radio program.
- Performs on a daily basis complex troubleshooting and a full range of radio communications technician assignments.
- Assist and performs ground based radio communications systems planning, system design, implementation, installation, support and problem solving.
- Installs, tests, repairs, and maintains base station, mobile and multiplex equipment, both analog and digital, and point to point radio communications systems.
- Ensures RF frequencies and equipment are properly evaluated and approved according to state, federal or foreign industry standards.
- Removes legacy equipment, and installation of new two-way radio systems, sirens, emergence vehicle lighting, cabling, and other communications equipment.
- High School Diploma
- Interim Secret clearance (ability to upgrade to TS)
- 3-5 years Radio Tech experience
- Ability to travel internationally
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 174 PRT
Apply on company website