PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs a Red Switch Operator with a Top Secret Clearance to work with the State Department IRM (Bureau of Information Resource Management) in Washington, DC. The Project IRM provides information and technology services needed to carry out the US State Department's foreign policy mission by applying modern IT tools, approaches, systems, and information products. We have a 17 year track record performing this work for IRM.
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off)
- Provide support and coordination for secure communications for the Secretary of State and other foreign dignitaries.
- Operate a Trouble Assistant Desk (TAD), classified Electronic Private Automatic Exchange (EPABX), and a TACSAT, and Secure HF radio system.
- Manage a STU-III telephone TAD to assist users or overseas posts with cryptographic key changes, updates, and technical problems related to secure voice equipment.
- Perform technical control duties, which include sending/receiving of voice, digital and FAX correspondence to aircraft using facsimile, radio, and computers; Patching circuits, sparing equipment, monitoring trunk and subscriber lines.
- Install, load, and update cryptographic key changes.
- Place and receive calls from Secure Voice (STU-III) telephones to Red Switch subscribers.
- Develop and maintain telephone directories for authorized users and extensions for the Red Switch, STU-III, and TACSAT.
- Provide clear and comprehensive directions and assistance to authorized users of the Department's secure voice network.
- Top Secret
- Relevant experience
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening questions
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 174 PRT
Apply on company website