PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs a Civil Engineer with a US Govt. Secret Security Clearance for construction of $340M 9 Acre New U.S. Embassy Compound (NEC) in Tegucigalpa, Honduras with State Dept. Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO). ** THIS IS A FULLY FUNDED POSITION**
- $340M 9 Acre New US Embassy Compound (NEC)
- 7 Story Chancery
- Support Annex (SPX)
- Marine Security Guard Residence (MSGR)
- Shops, Vehicle Maintenance Bays
- 3 Compound Access Control Facilities (CACs)
- Utility Building (UTL), Parking Structure (PKG)
- Warehouse, Perimeter Security
- Site/Landscape Improvements
- Project Duration is 48 months / we ask for a minimum commitment of 1 year.
- Housing and transportation allowances provided.
- Uplift includes 20% of base salary as well as 15% COLA
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 30 days paid time off a year, paid round trip flights home every 10 months on assignment)
- Perform technical inspections of civil and structural work, monitoring the construction contractor's quality control program, reviewing project drawings to ensure compliance.
- Observe onsite construction and determine if construction elements are being installed, formed, and executed properly.
- Monitor construction progress in regards to project schedule and submit weekly progress reports with recommendations based on technical review of project documents and field inspections.
- US Govt. Secret Clearance or higher
- US Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Current US PE license can substitute for degree
- 7 years construction experience
- ABET accredited international degree accepted in lieu of US Bachelor's or US Professional Engineering License
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening questions
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593
- Organization: 205 EXO
Apply on company website