Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is seeking a Civil Engineer with a US Govt. Secret Security Clearance for construction of $340M 9 Acre New U.S. Embassy Compound (NEC) in Tegucigalpa, Honduras with State Dept. Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO). The selected candidate will be deployed to Tegucigalpa, Honduras for 3-4 years. ** THIS IS A FULLY FUNDED POSITION**
* $340M 9 Acre New US Embassy Compound (NEC)
* 7 Story Chancery
* Support Annex (SPX)
* Marine Security Guard Residence (MSGR)
* Shops, Vehicle Maintenance Bays
* 3 Compound Access Control Facilities (CACs)
* Utility Building (UTL), Parking Structure (PKG)
* Warehouse, Perimeter Security
* Site/Landscape Improvements
* Project Duration is approx. 3- 4 years/ we ask for a minimum commitment of 1 year.
* Housing and transportation allowances provided.
* Uplift includes 20% of base salary as well as 15% COLA
* Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 30 days paid time off a year, paid round trip flights home every 10 months on assignment)
* Perform technical inspections of civil and structural work, monitoring the construction contractor's quality control program, reviewing project drawings to ensure compliance.
* Observe onsite construction and determine if construction elements are being installed, formed, and executed properly.
* Monitor construction progress in regards to project schedule and submit weekly progress reports with recommendations based on technical review of project documents and field inspections.
* US Govt. Secret Clearance or higher
* US Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
* 7 years construction experience
* ABET accredited international degree accepted in lieu of US Bachelor's or US Professional Engineering License
If this is not the position for you please feel free to refer anyone you know to this listing.
Apply on company website