Tetra Tech is looking for a Senior Financial Management Analyst
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide input to invoice validation and payment processes.
- Perform budget maintenance by accounting code and funding source.
- Prepare cost estimation and/or projection documentation to include reconciliation of cost obligations to actual charges.
- Perform financial tracking, reporting and data mining using DELPHI and other FAA performance measurement tools.
- Provide technical assistance and financial management support at the operational level to include recommendations on financial management processes.
- Provide input to budget formulation, justification and execution processes.
- Provide input and/or conduct special analyses and examinations of business processes to include financial and contract reviews.
- Prepare and deliver the Contracts and Finance Visibility Monthly Report.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 years of progressive business/financial management related experience with some concentration of effort in serving as team lead on identified tasks
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have experience in all of the following: cost estimation; budget planning and preparation; budget tracking; expenditure analysis; budget execution; business system requirements development; and business process reengineering.
- Proficient with the use of the FAA's Financial Management Systems to include DELPHI, FMS, Simplified Program Information Report & Evaluation (SPIRE) and the CWP toolset.
- Working knowledge of the federal budget process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Financial Management, or a directly related field
- Active Tableau Certification preferred and/oor experience with other BI tools such as Qlik, Power BI is desired.
- Organization: 161 AMT
Apply on company website