Tetra Tech AMT is looking for a Senior Program Analyst
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with procurement contract management consistent with the FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) policies and procedures.
- Analysis functions associated with the ongoing business, financial management, and information technology activities of the Navigation Programs Directorate.
- Supports activities related to the transition of financial management, business, and information technology processes.
- Program/project planning; preparation and analysis of program related data; review of program status; preparation of reports; coordinating, scheduling, and arranging meetings;
- Preparation of materials for and giving program related briefings and presentations; program coordination with FAA Headquarters and regional office personnel, and facility personnel; conduct of program and project control processes; etc.
- Perform various types of program/project/systems analysis, and to provide occasional general logistics support. Is expected to perform most task assignments independently.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience performing qualitative and quantitative analyses, including, but not limited to, project planning and execution, life cycle acquisition planning and management, risk analysis and mitigation plan development.
- Also, requires demonstrated Cost/Schedule Controls System Criteria experience for complex programs, specifically implementation of contractor earned value/performance reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience with work breakdown structures, cost accounting principles, schedule development and analysis, earned value measurement, and technical performance measurement is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated experience with Ground Based NavAid technology.
- FAA Acquisition Experience
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
- Organization: 161 AMT
Apply on company website