Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech's Disaster Response Division is currently accepting applications for an Sr.Administrative Assistant in Redding, CA. Your principal duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Collecting, entering, tracking and maintaining confidential and time sensitive data.
• Answering phone calls.
• Scheduling and calendar management.
• Maintain documentation of correspondences.
• Support all project staff with various administrative duties.
• Work with Project Manager to ensure accurate and timely completion and submit of reports and other documentation.
• Willing and able to work 12-14 hours a day, 6-7 days a week.
• High attention to detail, strong organizational skills and customer focus.
• Must have excellent Excel skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines.
• Ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
• Ability to follow established procedures and provide recommendations for improving.
• Strong computer application skills: PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Proficient Typing skills required and willingness to provide results of typing speed and accuracy test. Target 60 WMP.
• 2 years experience required
This position supports Tetra Tech clients in the response and recovery phase of a disaster. Though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites, all positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee's official position description.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website