FULL TIME HOSPITALIST
ACUTE CARE NURSE PRACTITIONER OPENING
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a Nurse Practitioner, Hospitalist opening for a full-time opportunity in ALLEN, TX. Expand your career by working closely with a successful group of hospitalists evaluating, diagnosing and treating a variety of patients.
- Preform history and physical exams on new and established patients.
- Initiate appropriate treatment & testing for evaluation of illness based on training and experience.
- Communicate with patients and family members concerning health related issues.
- Provide counseling and instructions to patients regarding health-related issues.
- Document using EMR system.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement processes.
REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
- Enjoy working 10-hour shifts, days Thursday-Sunday
- Active listening, critical thinking, reading comprehension, effective communication, time management, judgement and decision making
- Texas licensed Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- ACLS certification
- 2 years of NP experience in ICU/CVICU required.
FULL TIME HOSPITALIST ACUTE CARE NURSE PRACTITIONER OPENINGALLEN, TEXAST...
Apply on company website