Texas Health Surgical Care
Fort Worth, Texas
Texas Health Physicians Group has a Full Time, Transplant Nurse Practitioner job opening for a talented, committed provider for the management of inpatient and outpatient care in the Transplant Surgery Services department in Fort Worth, Texas. As a highly skilled professional, you will have the opportunity to improve the health of transplant patients in Fort Worth and surrounding communities.
- Full Time 40 hours per week
- Travel to out-of-town facility once of quarter
- Manage transplant inpatient admissions
- Facilitate discharge planning for inpatients
- Manage outpatient transplant patient care
- Implement patient/family education strategies and materials
- Electronic Medical Records EPIC
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision CME, Malpractice and 401k
- Competitive annual salary
- Graduate of accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- NP Certification and TX license required
- Candidates must provide min of two (2) years of case history per hospital credentialing requirements
- Transplant certification CCTC, CCTN preferred
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting us all, so we want you to know that safeguarding our staff, candidates, patients and communities remains a critical part of everything we do.
Yes, we are still hiring! For the time being, all of our interviews will be conducted virtually.
Thank you for understanding. Learn more about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and loved ones athttps://www.texashealth.org/Health-and-Wellness/Coronavirus.Texas Health Surgical CareTRANSPLANT SERVICESNurse PractitionerF...
Apply on company website