Texas Health Resources is in search of Certified Surgical Technology Professionals to join our OR Teams at select facility in the Dallas - Fort Worth area Full Time, Part Time and PRN.
Salary: Min $21.55 – Max $36.71, based on relevant work experience.
With 14 hospitals across the Dallas-Fort Worth area and one of the largest faith-based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. You can choose to work in urban, suburban or rural facilities plus have the ability to move within the system. This gives our Surgical Services team members a level of flexibility that's hard to match.
Texas Health Resources ORs range from 3 to 27 Surgical Suites and offer many types of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures using advanced surgical techniques including laser surgery, laparoscopic technology, da Vinci® Surgical System, BrainSuite and organ harvesting. Our cases include Bariatrics, Cardiovascular, General, Neuro, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Plastics, Robotics, Spine, Sports Medicine, Transplants, Trauma, Urology, Vascular and Women's Services.
Facility cases ranging from 2,300 to over 17,000 per year
Our Texas Health Perioperative team members are committed to developing relationships that go beyond their job duties. Teamwork, camaraderie and effective interdisciplinary partnerships are the hallmarks of Texas Health.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• H.S. Diploma or Equivalent and was employed to practice surgical technology in a health care facility before September 1, 2009 OR Graduate of an accredited surgery technology program, Vocational Nurse Program or graduate/completion of a military training program in surgical technology.
• At least 1 year of current Heart Surgical Tech experience preferred.
• CST - Certified Surgical Technologist graduate of an accredited surgical tech program OR employed to practice surgical technology in a health care facility before September 1, 2009 OR CST - Certified Surgical Technologies graduate/completion of a military. training program in surgical technology within 2 Years OR LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support
• Possesses organizational skills to function in a fast-paced environment, positive interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills, able to perform basic computer skills.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• A FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” by Forbes
• Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a Best Places to Work (2018 and 2019)
• Platinum-level recognition from the American Health Association (AHA) for being a "Fit-Friendly Worksite"
• A "100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (4th year in a row)
Are you ready to transform your career? Join our OR team by clicking on the link and stay in touch by joining our Talent Network to learn more about our Perioperative teams at Texas Health.
Apply on company website