Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator PACU you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Texas Orthopedic Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Texas Orthopedic Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Texas Orthopedic Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) PACU/Recovery for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
What You Will Do In Your Role:
• You will deliver high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the PACU/Recovery Room during the designated shift.
• You will monitor and evaluate nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serve as a resource person for staff, and model a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcome that contributes to overall departmental performance.
What qualifications you will need
- Associate Degree in Nursing is required. BSN is preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification is required.
- ACLS and PALS are required.
- 1 year of experience in a Recovery Room setting is required. Charge experience is preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Opened in 1995, Texas Orthopedic Hospital was developed to provide high-quality, cost-effective, specialized orthopedic care in a streamlined environment focused on wellness, mobility and quick recovery. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is partially physician-owned and partners with Fondren Orthopedic Group, L.L.P., the largest and most comprehensive association of private orthopedic surgeons in the Houston area and one of the largest in the nation. Our physicians are internationally renowned and as a result, patients at Texas Orthopedic Hospital receive precise diagnoses and the very latest in treatment options. Texas Orthopedic Hospital is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator PACU opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website