Be part of highly dynamic Technology team, learning the core of Texas Roadhouse above store business. Working with all business areas to provide optimal solutions for all our partners.
This individual will take ownership of multiple mission critical systems above store and in store. They will collaborate with the Development Team to provide software solutions that will bring value to our Business Teams.
We are looking for someone that can innovate and contribute at all levels. As a Senior Applications Developer at Texas Roadhouse, you will be joining a strong and passionate Restaurant Systems team, responsible for all aspects of software development.
• Meet with business owners and gather business requirements
• Design software solution needed to meet business requirements
• Develop and document high-quality software
• Provide software support and issue resolution
• Develop enhancement, resolve issues, coordinate testing and oversee regular production efforts including: data extracts, integrations and data warehouse
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Accountability – Taking responsibility for one's actions and the consequences that result from those actions. Refraining from making excuses for failures and from blaming others for mistakes.
• Attention to Detail – Taking great care to ensure all aspects of work are completed correctly, developing effective methods for tracking specifics, and checking the quality of one's work to ensure accuracy. Identifying mistakes and correcting them before they cause major problems.
• Motivating Others – Energizing and engaging others in support of and commitment to activities and goals by creating a shared vision, role modeling performance and professionalism, and recognizing and rewarding high performance to make employees feel valued.
• Multi-Tasking – Effectively performing multiple responsibilities simultaneously and/or frequently moving from one activity to another without losing focus. Being able to perform a variety of tasks without becoming overwhelmed or confused or forgetting to complete an assignment.
• Work Ethic – Setting high standards for one's own work rather than solely following those that are expected. Demonstrating a commitment to and pride in one's work by working diligently to complete tasks and achieve goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
– 5+ years of development experience
– Desktop Programming language skills with C#.
– Desktop UI Platform: Strong experience WPF & XAML (with MVVM Pattern)
– Web UI framework: Angular 8+, AngularJS, Angular Material, & Bootstrap
– Database experience SQL Server & T-SQL
– Excellent understanding of the HTTP protocol, JSON, REST-ful API design and consumption
– Excellent understanding of WCF & Web Service
– Experience with web back end ASP.NET Core 2+
– Experience with Integration & Reporting Technologies: SSRS, SSIS
– Azure Experience or Familiarity with: App Service & Function Apps
– Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
– Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
– Data Integration experience a must
– Applied knowledge of food industry and IT system (POS, BOH…) a plus
• Ability to get along with others, form positive working relationships, and function well as a member of a team.
• Ability to anticipate needs, questions, or problems, and think quickly.
• Ability to multi-task and resource efficiently and effectively
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
• Must be available for overtime as needed on evenings and occasional weekends
An office environment in a controlled atmosphere building
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website