The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables. We offer an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.
Req. ID: 20545
CNC MACHINIST – 3rd Shift
The Harris Products Group | Mason, OH
- Sets up and operates all Machine Tool equipment without assistance or supervision and operates material handling equipment when needed.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut.
- Participates in safety trainings and demonstrates a high regard for safety at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with lead supervisor and team.
Candidates should have an exemplary work ethic and meet these minimum requirements:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience setting up and operating manual lathes, surface grinders, manual milling machines and boring mill
- Prefer experience setting up and operating CNC milling machine
- Strong attendance record with flexibility to work overtime if needed
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- To apply please turn in Consideration for Job Form and Resume
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Support
Direct Supervisor: Charles Lefevers
HR Representative: Katherine A Bunch
Posting will expire seven (7) calendar days from the Posted Date (located under Job Listing Title).
EOENearest Major Market: Cincinnati Job Segment: CNC, Machinist, Welding, Industrial, Manufacturing
Apply on company website