PER DIEM POSITION:
What will you do?
- Plans, coordinates, evaluates and provides Athletic Training Services in accordance with standards of the NATA, the Athletic Training Practice Act, NYS Department of Health, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals. Provides thorough patient evaluation, treatment & education. Provides Athletic Training Services to his/her respective, assigned school.
- Actively supports the mission, goals and objectives of the Health System. Coordinates activities with other services within and outside the Health System to meet and exceed the needs and expectations of our Customers.
• NYS licensure
• Baccalaureate of Science from an accredited Athletic Training Program
- Minimum one year experience as an Athletic Trainer preferred
Complexity of Duties:
- Diversified duties require the Athletic Trainer to apply the skills necessary to evaluate and treat referred patients in a manner consistent with treatment plan. The treatment plan of patients reflects the necessary application of therapeutic intervention and application of appropriate modalities as indicated through initial evaluation.
- The Athletic Trainer is required to provide preventative techniques and injury care during Athletic Contests and through contracted hours for outside agencies. Demonstrates the CARES Values & Standards of Cooperation at times.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website