Performs a variety of tasks in the cafeteria and kitchen related to the assembly and service of food products in the cafeteria.
· Operation of the cash register
· Proper cash handling techniques
· Sanitation and cleaning of the assign areas in the kitchen and café
· Performs the task of customer service with all staff, guest and patients in their area (café)
· Demonstrates skill in cash handling, portioning, food delivery and customer service.
· A knowledge of all policies and procedures related to the cash handling, customer service, and food distribution.
· Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exhibits flexibility in decision making and prioritizing assignments.
· Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with fellow associates, customers, guest, and patients.
· Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to the patients, staff and health system.
- Able to work both shifts ( 6:00am - 2:30pm AND 11:00pm - 7:30pm)
- Able to work rotating weekends and holidays
Candidates unable to work both shifts won't be considered for this job opportunity
- Preferred Serv safe Certified
- High School or Equivalent preferred.
- Preferred 3 months of food service or cash register related position
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website