Full-time - Days with Call - Awesome Opportunity!
- Responsible for distribution of reusable supplies and equipment.
- Ensures decontamination of supplies and equipment through the process of decontamination, cleaning, and terminal sterilization according to pre-established guidelines.
- Assists supervisor in daily departmental activities, including orientation of new associates.
Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates skills in communication, land problem solving.
- Ensures effective workflow in the department.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exhibits flexibility in decision making and prioritizing assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with the Central Sterile Supply
- Department and all Thompson Health associates.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to the patients, staff and the health system.
- Maintains status as a Certified Central Service Technician.
- Demonstrates the CARES Values & Standards of Cooperation at all times.
- Current certification through IAHCSMM or equivalent preferred.
- Current certification through IAHCSMM or equivalent required within 18 months of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- No experience is required.
- One to three years as a technician of Central Sterile Supply preferred.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website