Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Demonstrates skill in maintaining facilities. Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and exhibits flexibility in decision making and prioritizing assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with diverse user groups.
- Exhibits leadership skills through proactive maintenance activities.
- Actively guards the confidentiality of sensitive information including but not limited to the patients, staff and the health system
- Lives the CARES values at all times.
- Has a valid NYS driver's license and is qualified to operate facility vehicles.
- High school graduate.
- College or vocational training preferably in electrical and/or plumbing and associated trades. (i.e. building construction, carpentry, HVAC, sanitation.)
- Ten years in the electrical, plumbing and/or HVAC field. Five years in building maintenance field
Complexity of Duties:
- Must be able to work independently. Must posses judgment, decision making, creativity, innovation
Supervisory Responsibility/Supervision Received:
- No supervisory responsibilities
Apply on company website