- Provide outstanding service to all patients, visitors, internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times.
- Ensures that accurate demographic & insurance info is received & verified to assure timely billing & proper reimbursement.
- Collect co-payments, deductibles and self-pay deposits at the time of service.
- Provide uninsured patients with the Sliding Fee application.
- Must follow all Federal and State regulations associated with the registration process.
- Energetic individual that demonstrates knowledge in customer service is required.
- Secretarial experience with strong organizational skills required. Medical background is recommended.
- Computer knowledge & skills including but not limited to McKesson Paragon & HPF applications, Microsoft & Excel helpful.
- High school Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Excellent public/patient relations and communication skills.
- 2-3 years of previous secretary/clerical medical office experience desired.
Apply on company website