- Responsible for evaluation and treatment of individuals with Neurological and Spinal conditions
- Evaluate and treat in outpatient setting.
- Documentation in accordance with state, federal, JCAHO and insurance guidelines as a per diem
- Provide skilled outpatient Physical Therapy for Neurological and Spinal conditions including evaluation, developing and implementing treatment programs.
- Valid NYS licensure to practice Physical Therapy
- Degree in Physical Therapy from CAPTE approved program, DPT preferred
- Prior experience in outpatient care setting preferred Spine and Neuro experience preferred
- NCS certifications a plus
- Experience with EMR
- Team player and self-motivated
- Experience or interest in neurological patients desired.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website