Provides clinical family/internal medicine services and associated administrative services to Canandaigua Family Practice.
• Provides consistent, high quality, evidence-based care.
• Leads office staff in development and performance of efficient office practices.
• Liaisons with practice management and hospital administration on behalf of the practice.
• Liaisons with staff on behalf of practice management and hospital administration.
• Fosters a cohesive Canandaigua Family Medicine group identity.
• Assures regulatory compliance by providers.
• Provides patient management and practice leadership that unifies Canandaigua Family Practice goals with health system goals.
• Always puts the needs of the patient first.
• Assists the health system in meeting strategic goals.
• Unrestricted NYS medical license with current registration required.
• DEA license required.
• Board-certified in Family/Internal Medicine required. Board-eligibility within the first three years of graduation from an ACGME-approved Family/Internal Medicine residency program acceptable.
• Able to gain appropriate FFTH Medical Staff privileges.
• Acceptable professional liability insurance experience such that physician is acceptable for malpractice insurance by FFTH's malpractice carrier without surcharge.
• MD or DO degree required.
• Completion of ACGME-certified residency in Family/Internal Medicine required.
• Meets continuing education requirements of the American Board of Family/Internal Medicine for maintenance of certification required.
• Three years post-graduate residency training in Family/Internal Medicine – required.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website