Required Job Specific Competencies:
- Completion of two years AMA-approved school of radiographic technology and have a current valid NYS License.
- AART desirable.
- Previous hospital experience desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret each patient's requirements relative to age-specific needs and to the care of the patient.
- Min. A.A.S. degree in Radiology Technology or graduation from a 2 yr AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Current valid New York State License and ARRT.
- One year experience in radiographic procedures at an accredited Health Care Facility preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform gastrointestinal, genitourinary, portables, OR, cranial/facial procedures (or equivalent skills and training) required.
- Basic CPR training required or to be completed within 3 months of hire.
- Demonstrates the C.A.R.E.S Values at all times.
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Apply on company website