What will you do?
- Utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Prescribing, delegating and coordinating nursing care provided to patients.
- Provide patient education & coordinate the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing practice.
- NYS licensed registered nurse required
- Current CPR/BLS required
- ACLS within one year
- CCRN preferred
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- BSN required or commitment to complete within 5 years of appointment
- Certification in clinical specialty or willingness to complete when eligible
- Evidence of cardiac arrhythmia course or critical care course or within one year of employment
- Minimum of one (1) year of medical/surgical experience required
- Cardiac monitoring preferred
- Critical care preferred
- Able to prioritize and plan for the unexpected
- Able to delegate tasks appropriately Interpersonal skills: Able to prioritize and plan for the unexpected Able to delegate tasks appropriately Good Communication skills and skilled in customer service Reliability and flexibility
Click here to learn about our ICU Team!
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website