This is a full-time opportunity that requires flexibility to work days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
· Provide surveillance and protection of patient, residents, visitors, associates and property.
· Makes scheduled security rounds throughout the complex
· Respond to human relation situations and control the problem until resolution is achieved or law enforcement arrives. · Escorts visitors, patients and/or associates when requested
· Perform general maintenance throughout the facility
· Valid NYS drivers license
· Valid NYS security guard license
· Must be in good physical condition and capable of strenuous activity
Thompson Health is an EOE encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply
Apply on company website