Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Coordinator Medical Staff Services today with Timpanogos Regional Hospital.Benefits
Timpanogos Regional Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Coordinator Medical Staff Services. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Coordinator for Medical Staff Services you will facilitate activities of medical staff committee and coordinate medical staff credentialing functions in accordance with the medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, and regulatory requirements. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will maintain current medical staff credential files and notifies appropriate hospital departments of physician privileges.
- You will coordinate process for obtaining primary source verification of physician and allied health credentials.
- You will develop hospital credentialing policies in accordance with accreditation/regulatory standards, HCA policies, and medical staff bylaws
- You will maintain licensure and malpractice insurance documentation on members of the medical staff and allied health staff.
- You will maintain medical staff bylaws and rules and regulations under the direction and approval of the medical staff.
- You will process applications and routes completed applications to the Credentialing Committee, Medical Staff Executive Committee and the Board of Trustees for review and approval.
- You will complete exclusion checks (OIG/GSA) for current medical staff and allied health professionals and undefined provider.
What qualifications you will need:
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years in credentialing preferred.
- Experience with facility's accreditation process and standards.
- Certification Profession Medical Services Management preferred.
- NAMSS certified at CPMSP or CPCS preferred.
- Computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and other web-based applications.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and appropriately manage confidential information.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Timpanogos Regional Hospital is a full-service 122 plus bed hospital. We have cared for residents of Utah County since 1998. As Utah County's only Top 100 hospital, we offer the latest advances in life-saving technology. We deliver services with the compassion and personalized care of a community hospital. Our colleagues of over 900 physicians, medical staff, and volunteers care for over 30,000 patients per year. Located in the city of Orem, Utah, Timpanogos Regional is surrounded by family-friendly attractions, thrilling outdoor adventures and cheerful community members.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Timpanogos Regional Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Coordinator Medical Staff Services opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website