Tower Healthis seeking aGeneral Neurologistto join our growingTri-County Neurologypractice in Limerick, PA, 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia. The new Neurologist will be joining a very busy Neurology practice of 4 other General Neurologists as well as aTower Health Neuroscience Service Lineof 20+ multi-subspecialty Neurologists and 6 Neurosurgeons. The Neurology practice services bothPhoenixville & Pottstown Hospitals. The clinic is conveniently located between both hospitals.
The ideal candidate must have the qualifications and be comfortable with the treatment of a wide range of Neurological disorders. The position involves direct responsibility for the clinical teaching, supervision and evaluation of the first-year psychiatry residents in theTower Health Phoenixville Psychiatry Residency Program. Administrative support and didactic training will be provided by the program.
Tower Healthis a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of about two million people. Together, our five acute care hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Tower Health's caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and satisfaction.
Drexel University College of Medicine and Tower Healthhave partnered to build a brand-new medical school 1/2 miles from the Reading Hospital campus. The first class of medical students start in July 2021; when fully operational, the campus will train 200 medical school students.
Tower Health Neuroscience Awards and Recognition-Healthgrades -
- America's 50 Best Hospitals Award (2022)
- America's 100 Best Hospitals Award (2017-2021)
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care (2013-2021)
- Neurosciences Excellence Award (2013-2021)
- Top 10% in the Nation for Neurosciences (2015-2021)
- Top 10% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke (2007-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke (2006-2021)
- TheGeneral Neurologistmust be comfortable in managing a wide range of Neurological disorders to include Movement disorders, Stroke, Epilepsy, Headache syndromes, Neuro-muscular disorders.
- TheNeurologistmust provide clinical teaching, supervision and evaluation to the Psychiatry Residency Program.
- Provider must participate in the clinical outpatient responsibilities at the Limerick practice.
- Neurologistmust provide inpatient call-coverage to Phoenixville and Pottstown Hospitals in an equitable manner with all other neurologists.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation Plan with a superb benefits package
- CME Allowance
- Retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
- H1B Visas and Green Card Sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 Visa Waivers).
Montgomery County, PA
Located in southeastern Pennsylvania, Pottstown and Phoenixville offer extensive arts and culture, shopping, nightlife, and dining experiences! Bordering close to the Schuylkill River and French Creek, there are multiple outdoor recreational areas, such as those in Oaks and French Creek State Park, with hundreds of trails for exciting adventures. From historic sites such as Valley Forge National Historical Park, to world-class shopping centers in King of Prussia and Exton, there is a wide offering of attractions for people of all ages.
The greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
Virtual Tour-Phoenixville Hospital
Phoenixville Hospital-Campus Map
Pottstown Hospital- Campus Map
- MD or DO
- Must be licensed/eligible to practice medicine in Pennsylvania
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology.
- Medical Director position must be board certified in neurology and have 3 years' experience in a leadership position.
Apply on company website