Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Analyst will join a team focused on debt, equity, and structured finance transactions throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
It is also the responsibility of the Analyst to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, and vendors and to focus on productivity and results.
- Identify prospective clients and canvass an office submarket.
- Perform complex financial analyses, including cash flow projections, Argus valuation models, ground-up development modeling, and associated sensitivity analyses.
- Produce professional marketing materials for financing assignments, including financing memorandums, teasers, and email communication.
- Assist with deal execution process, including lender and client phone calls/correspondence, coordinating due diligence and closing documentation, etc.
- Work with Transwestern's Research group to evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables.
- Create and maintain lease and sale comparable databases.
- Read and review real estate documents (leases, property condition assessments, environmental and engineering reports, appraisals, etc.)
- Manage deal marketing process including, coordinating email blasts, responding to interested groups, and creating and maintaining marketing reports.
- Bachelor's Degree (emphasis in finance, real estate, or other related field.)
- 2-4 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Excel, Argus, InDesign, PowerPoint and Word software skills (required.)
- Strong written and verbal skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information .
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong understanding of real estate finance fundamentals.
LOCATIONWashington, District of Columbia
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website