Trinity Health Of New England the region's largest nonprofit health system is seeking its next Chief of Primary Care within our Medical Group located in Springfield, Massachusetts. The Chief will be a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician with proven leadership experience.
The primary focus of this role will be to support the clinical infrastructure of the Primary Care Service Line for Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group. This role works closely as a dyad with Division Operations to support the mission and vision of the institution, facilitate quality, and patient & family-centered care outcomes including patient satisfaction of our members.
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with other service line and medical staff department leaders to advance care delivery to patients across the lifespan.
- Responsible for providing overall medical leadership, direction, and integration of physician elements for the assigned service lines.
- Facilitates and leads achievement of MGPS goals, including improved patient care, service line growth and compliance with regulatory/ strategic accreditation standards such as the Connecticut and Massachusetts Department of Health, The Joint Commission, etc.
- Drives program, process, and quality improvements to elevate the entire service line and the care it provides.
- Provides clinical direction and leadership to promote intradepartmental and inter-disciplinary communication and collaboration to enhance the quality and cost effectiveness of patient care.
- Actively participates in community and system wide initiatives to promote improved population health outcomes.
- Serve as physician champion for performance improvement, regulatory compliance related to physician matters, disciplinary matters, and complaint resolution.
- Current, or ability to obtain, an unrestricted Massachusetts Medical License
- Minimum 5 years' experience of proven physician leadership experience and continuing medical education in physician executive leadership courses
- Proven experience including initiating key projects, allocating resources
- Leads and embraces change. Works collaboratively and fosters collaboration with all areas of the organization
Trinity Health Of New England is proud of its focus on collaborative team-based healthcare and employee wellness. Our practice model empowers our physicians to work at their highest leveland allows time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care and providing positive and strong leadership, its time to join Trinity Health Of New England.
Trinity Health Of New England offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Trinity Health Of New England is just beginning its story. Formed in 2015, the regional ministry's roots date back more than 100 years. The regions largest and most comprehensive not-for-profit Catholic health system is a strategic partnership that includes Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut; Johnson Memorial Hospital in Stafford Springs, Connecticut; Saint Marys Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut; and Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Trinity Health Of New England serves a population of 3 million people with a singular patient focus: providing the best possible care, for the best possible outcomes. Focused on provider collaboration and rapidly growing, there are over 13,000 physicians, advanced practitioners, and caregivers who, like you, put their patients above all else. This duality of progressive caregiving, combined with a deep commitment to meeting the needs of the most underserved in our communities, is a formula that resonates deeply with the legacies of our clinical partners in this region.
Trinity Health Of New Englands collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest leveland allows time for professional development and family life. Whether focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers, or growing into a leadership role, its time to join Trinity Health Of New England.
As a member of Trinity Health, based in Livonia, Michigan, one of the nation's largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, Trinity Health Of New England is uniquely positioned to advance health care through alliances with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, and through its own research institutions dedicated to the development of primary care, new treatments for cancer and MS, and much more.
Springfield, Massachusetts sits on the Connecticut River, and its metro-area population is approximately 700,000. The city is home to major employers, including MassMutual Insurance, Smith & Wesson, and General Dynamics, and also boasts many museums, the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden, its own zoo and symphony hall, and the iconic Forest Park Historic District. Rural, suburban, and urban locales offer a variety of residential options, including 17 neighborhoods, such as South End, known for its rich Italian heritage, and Forest Park Heights, featuring more than 600 Victorian Painted Lady mansions. Theres an excellent selection of private and public schools, as well as colleges, including Mount Holyoke, Smith, and Amherst.
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.
Apply on company website