DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Do you have the career opportunities as a nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Access Response Center (ARC), part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Access Response Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Care Facilitator for our Access Response Center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into the industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Nurse Care Facilitator, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by providing nursing support to the ARC by reviewing the medical and behavioral health needs of patients. Under supervision of the Division ARC Manager and Director, you will review the medical presentation of patients referred for inpatient services by internal and external customers for behavioral health unit capability, interact with providers to facilitate admission orders and interface with third-party payers.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide thorough risk assessment of behavioral health patients through telephonic and televideo technology for all TriStar hospitals and non-HCA affiliates to assist in making appropriate level-of-care decisions
- Provide telephonic risk assessment, schedules behavioral health assessments and connects community callers to appropriate resources
- Assist Behavioral Health Placement Specialists in facilitating behavioral health patient placement
- Provide input into Call Center processes and protocols to improve patient access across the system
What qualifications you will need:
- RN or Master's degree in the Behavioral Health field
- Three to five years behavioral health experience is preferred
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Access Response Nurse Care Facilitator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website