UChicago Medicine Medical Group seeks a Medical Oncologist to join three medical oncologists at Silver Cross Hospital in New, Lenox, Illinois. Physician must be fellowship trained in Hematology/Oncology and must be BC/BE. 2020 Hematology/Oncology Fellows are welcome to apply! Clinical trials experience is preferred. Physician candidates with a special interest in Breast Cancer is also preferred.
- The position consists of outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding at Silver Cross Hospital, and weekly tumor board conferences in an academic powered community focused setting
- University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center at Silver Cross Hospital is a state-of-the art facility that offers comprehensive services including on-site chemotherapy infusion suites, clinical trials, specialty lab, pharmacy, social worker, dietitian, and financial counseling
- Reasonable Call - 1:4
- QOPI, COC and NAPBC accredited!
- Join a patient centered collegial, supportive and friendly team whose mission is to provide superior health care in a compassionate manner, ever mindful of each patient's dignity and individuality
- Competitive compensation package, including a 2- year base guarantee with upside
- Exceptional benefits – Medical, dental, retirement, time off, and CME allowance
About University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center at Silver Cross Hospital - New Lenox offers advanced, personalized cancer care that's closer to home. Our world-class oncology team provides state-of-the-art treatment for adults in a convenient Will County setting. Services include radiation therapy, on-site chemotherapy and infusion treatments, pre-and post-transplant care for stem cell transplantation, as well as cancer screenings and supportive care services such as patient support groups. And our robust clinical trial program gives patients access to novel medications and treatments before they're widely available.
About Silver Cross Hospital
Generation after generation, families have depended upon Silver Cross Hospital to care for their loved ones. Our commitment goes back to Thanksgiving Day in 1895 when the Will County Union of King's Daughters and Sons opened the doors to a 33-bed hospital in Joliet named after their emblem - the Maltese cross. Their promise was to provide quality healthcare with compassion for the citizens of Will County and surrounding communities. More than a century later, Silver Cross Hospital remains true to that original promise.
About UChicago Medicine Medical Group:
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is aligned with The University of Chicago Medicine. With a history dating to 1927, it is a not-for-profit academic medical health system with hospitals, outpatient clinics and physician practices throughout Chicago and the suburbs
- UChicago Medicine Medical Group is growing rapidly, to bring the forefront of medicine to communities throughout Chicagoland
- We support physicians in providing outstanding care in the community by providing Otolaryngology services
- UChicago Medicine's outpatient facilities are conveniently located throughout the region, from the Magnificent Mile, Streeterville and the South Loop in the heart of Chicago to Orland Park, Tinley Park, Flossmoor, Calumet City and South Holland in the south suburbs
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
UChicagoMedicine – Medial Group
UCM Medical Group physicians are not employees or agents of the University of Chicago Medical Center, The
University of Chicago, or Ingalls Memorial
Apply on company website