Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Welcome to an exciting future in the retail beauty industry! As a Beauty Advisor at Ulta Beauty, you will be the first point of contact for our guest Beauty Enthusiasts, setting and exceeding their expectations for the beauty journey they're about to experience within your store. As the initial face of the Ulta Beauty brand, you will have the opportunity to put your passion for beauty on full display, while ensuring that everything in the store is clean, fully stocked, and ready to “wow” guests and other associates.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Promptly acknowledging and warmly greeting each guest entering the store
- Offering friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous service that always takes priority over other related duties
- Determining each guest's needs and answering questions concerning products and services (partnering with management as needed)
- Recommending additional and complementary products and/or services based on guest interests or items already selected for purchase, promoting the Ulta Beauty loyalty and guest service programs
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store, booking appointment for in-store events
- Serving multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times
- Helping to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor
- Courteously handling sales, refunds, and exchanges
- Ensuring all resets and planograms are executed properly
- Setting up advertising displays or arranging merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events
- Ensuring the store is replenished throughout the day and merchandising all products to company standards on shelves and tables
- Participating in physical inventory preparation, execution, and follow-up
- Executing receipt of shipment truck within company guidelines
- Ensuring overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cashwrap, backroom and sales floor
- Staying informed regarding new or existing products (e.g., their ingredients and benefits) to better serve guests
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- High school diploma is preferred
- 1 year of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience preferred
- A demonstrated passion for superior guest service, with the ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships
- Competency with sales and troubleshooting
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift 50 pounds of merchandise for a full-scheduled shift
Sales Associate, Cashier, Inventory Associate, Customer Service Representative, Clerk, Warehouse Clerk, Visual Merchandiser, Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service, Product Demonstrator, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Stocker, Merchandise Associate, Merchandising Associate, Stock Clerk
The pay range for this position is $14.38 - $18.85 / Hour with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors including but not limited to relevant education qualifications certifications experience level shift geographic location and business and organizational needs. Visit our Benefits and Career Development page:https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Apply on company website