WomenCare Centers, a Mid-Atlantic Women's Care division, and affiliate of Unified Women's Healthcare, is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their highly recognized and growing practice in Norfolk, VA. Our staff is made up of well-qualified professionals, who work together as a team to bring the highest quality treatment in a warm, caring setting. Come join our motivated and well-trained team of 7 physicians and 4 Midwives!
- Well-established practice; 33 years of service to the community
- Delivers at Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Call Schedule: 1:7
- Partnership track encouraged
- Patient Load: 20-25/day
- Fully licensed medical team and support staff
- Competitive compensation
- CME reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Supportive and appreciative culture
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Current Unrestricted Virginia Medical License
- Current Unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician
Apply on company website