A laboratory technician position is available for research aimed at understanding the mechanisms and treatments of chronic pain in preclinical models. The applicant should have experience with rodent handling/behavioral tests, immunochemistry, and/or microscopy.
Minimum Education and Experience
Associate degree with a minimum of two years hands on experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Run experiments under the supervision of the PI
- Provide technical support for the laboratory
- Responsible for the documentation & maintenance of lab equipment procedures
- Manage rodent colonies
Interested in expanding your knowledge in research! UT Dallas is the place for you!
What we have to Offer:
UT Dallas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusiveness. We offer an employee-friendly work environment with a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Benefits
- Medical insurance – including 100% paid employee medical coverage for full-time employees
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- Retirement Plan Options
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
About UT Dallas
The University of Texas at Dallas is committed to graduating well-rounded members of the global community whose education has prepared them for rewarding lives and productive careers in a constantly changing world. A diversity of people, ideas and perspectives is crucial to our vision and mission. A charter member of SEA (STEMM Equity Achievement) Change, UT Dallas is a place where members of the community are welcomed, treated fairly, and encouraged to their pursuit of excellence.
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its programs and activities, including in admission and enrollment. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Director of Institutional Equity at InstitutionalEquity@utdallas.edu or the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@utdallas.edu, or call 972-883-5331.
Apply on company website