Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Regional Sales Executive, you will play a critical role in promoting the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry. In this role you will generate, develop and close opportunities in a designated region.
Essential duties include:
- Secure and close prospective clients working with an exclusive base of prospects
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques
- Manage sales contact requests for our customers and provide follow up on leads
- Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Weekly and monthly tracking and reporting through CRM database
- Engage in personal and professional development
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Experience selling to the Multifamily industry strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Proven ability to excel in split compensation structures (commission/base)
- Proficiency in CRM and MS Office applications
- Ability to relate to and influence all levels of an organization
- Valid driver's license
Candidate characteristics and competencies:
- Persuasiveness/influence (gains conviction, leverages relationships)
- Problem Solving (consultative)
- Communication skills - oral and written
- Self-management (time management, organizing/planning)
- Interpersonal skills
- Guardian of the culture (ethics, brand builder, integrity)
- Committed to continuous learning
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website