Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Sales Contracts Administrator role will prepare contracts within a 24-hour turnaround time or sooner depending upon the urgency.
Essential job duties:
- Creates customized contracts based on approval parameters / tiers, including customized verbiage for additional instructions or terms, or custom ramp-up billing schedules.
- Manages Salesforce alerts (including property name changes, management changes, ownership changes), creates addendum's, updates SharePoint / files and notifies impacted parties of changes as applicable.
- Reviews launches / service end date alerts and updates contract details page as required.
- Creates and distributes addendum's for Service Agreements or National Partnership Agreements.
- Maintains all proper contract documentation electronically via Salesforce, ensuring proper approvals, pricing, term, term fee, addendum's and signatures.
- Updates SharePoint and Salesforce with contract documentation and other related documents to maintain history.
- Upon execution of contract, uploads files to SharePoint, completes Salesforce updates, notifies impacted parties.
- Responsible for updating renewal information on the contract details page, including but not limited to opportunities, property page, contract details page, company page, etc.
- Provides direction and guidance to staff on proper contract procedures, and escalates issues as needed.
- Assists National Accounts Team, RVP's and Sales Executives with proposals, client reviews and other special requests needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High School diploma required.
- 3+ years of prior experience with preparing contracts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to bring resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes.
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website