The Enterprise Architecture Analyst will play a key role in organizing and managing the lifecycle of documents and artifacts, - collaborating across various project teams within a large transformational program -- including the PMO, product and technical teams. Also, as part of Architecture Governance process, manage a library of re-usable assets, including coordination & follow-up on decisions, documents; organizing artifacts & tracking to closure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate across various project teams within a large transformational program.
- Identify and organize artifacts and documentation across multiple workstreams so that they can be easily retrieved and shared across teams.
- Organize and manage the lifecycle of documents and artifacts.
- Collaborate with PMO, product and technical teams.
- As part of architecture governance process, manage a library of re-usable assets.
- Lead ARB coordination & follow-up on decisions, documents; keep artifacts & track to closure.
- Organize external API management and manage data assets (data APIs, objects, definitions).
- Author policies and procedures for document management, viewership, access, sharing etc.
- Ensure compliance with policies set by Risk & Compliance team.
- Ensure compliance in document sharing across organizations & partners.
Apply on company website