The Project manager is responsible for managing system projects, performing system analysis functions, and assessing new system solutions for organizational needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead projects as assigned by the project manager. This includes full responsibility from analysis to implementation of the project. Ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner and that commitment is made on the part of the project team members.
- Report on progress of projects to management.
- Coordinate with the users to test new applications/solutions and report any problems to ISD or the vendor. This includes Release and Conversion testing.
- Analyze user requests and document their needs. Make recommendations for new solutions or replacement of existing systems, based on the needs of the bank.
- Contact vendors to coordinate presentations of new products. Analyze the products and make recommendations to implement the new products.
- Provide post-implementation support once a project is implemented.
- Communicate with the users to inform them of system enhancements.
Apply on company website