The Retail Associate Trainee works in the branch assisting clients with a variety of routine banking transactions and exemplifying Valley's quality service standards and complying with operational procedures. Trainees will actively participate in Retail Bank training classes and development experiences to provide a foundation for careers in Retail Banking. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to perform all transactions required by a customer and use appropriate technology to provide services effectively and efficiently.
- Services customers by processing deposits and withdrawals such as loan payments, holiday club payments and savings.
- Sells money orders and cashiers' checks.
- Performs duties related to processing or balancing individual cash box and the office work as necessary or assigned. Files signature cards and completing end of the day proof. Maintain and balance a cash box.
- Ability to utilize technology such as Teller Scanning Equipment, Cash Recycling and Cash Dispensing machines and support customers in the use of Coin Machines.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations, achieving service quality standards and mystery shop expectations.
- Maintains knowledge and compliance with the Bank's Code of Conduct and all policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in and completes required training and development experiences.
Apply on company website