WASTE PRO OF ATLANTA is seeking a detailed-oriented Office Manager to support its Doraville and Atlanta locations! If this sounds like you, please apply!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Office Manager is responsible for the day to day administrative, customer service, and accounting functions within the office. Supervision of billing clerks, collections department, customer service department, payables and payroll/HR functions is required. The Office Manager will be responsible to assisting the Regional Staff, the Division Manager, the Operations Manager and the Sales Manager to complete all reporting requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Manage all administrative functions in the Office.
* Work with the billing clerk to ensure the accurate billing of all customers in the market area.
* Prepare and input monthly billing journal entries
* Manage the credit processing procedures.
* Oversee the customer service department. Manage scheduling, training and observations of the Customer Service Representatives.
* Oversee the coding and processing of all payables and submit for approval.
* Work with the Collections department to ensure timely collection of all customer accounts to ensure timely and adequate cash flows.
* Complete weekly accounts receivable reports and review with management to develop action plans for improvement in DSO results.
* Ensure segregation of duties in the office.
* Manage timely and accurate deposits for local payments
* Maintain professionalism when communicating with all customers and employees
* Prepare accurate monthly revenue projections for management team review.
* Ensure disposal invoices are reconciled to the Tower billing/dispatch system.
* Ensure monthly and quarterly franchise reports are completed and filed.
* Assist in gathering, verifying and inputting all financial and statistical data into the system for productivity reporting.
* Assist in the restructure of Tower reports as needed for financial and operational analysis. Generate reports for new/lost business, changes in service, etc.
* Assist Sales in the maintenance of Sales Contracts, including tracking expiration dates..
* Support or perform Payroll and H/R functions in a timely manner to ensure accuracy.
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
Apply on company website