The Corporate Sales Executive will play a key role in cultivating and managing of Watkins Glen International partners through various mediums including sponsorship, displays, hospitality, and signage.
This position is a great opportunity for those looking to break into the sports industry or for those just starting their career and looking to take on more responsibility. The role will allow you to gain experience in all facets of the industry while offering immense career and personal growth. Position Responsibilities:
- Prospect potential partners to establish new business revenue and sell partnership opportunities to increase revenue, tickets and hospitality sales for Watkins Glen International events (NASCAR, IMSA, Finger Lakes Wine Festival and U.S. Vintage Grand Prix).
- Collaborates with Sales Department and direct leadership on strategic regional campaigns that align with business and marketing objectives.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strategically find and target possible clients to improve sales database.
- Provide support in coordinating hospitality, display, and signage benefits during events.
- Responsible for executing season recap presentations, including ROI statistics, signage, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by senior management
- Four-year college degree from an accredited program in sports management or business.
- 1 – 3 years of professional work experience, preferably with a sports team, facility or marketing agency.
- Personable and articulate; internal and external customer service focus.
- Passion for sports and interest in a career within sports & entertainment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Available to work evenings and weekend events when necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website