This is a resource position in the Pre-Post department with varying start times. While this position is primarily day shift, schedules are dictated by the surgery schedule and needs of the department. The position reports to the Director of Surgical Services. The applicant must be within 45 minutes of the facility at all times while on call.
- Currently licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse.
- Associates Degree in Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS required.
- PALS required.
- Medical-Surgical experience in an acute care facility preferred.
- Pre-Post, PACU, and Infusion experience preferred.
- ICU/Critical care experience preferred.
Skill and Ability
- Utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The nurse is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Have PICC Line and Chemo skills or desire to obtain in the future.
- Physically able to perform the functions of the positon.
- Ability to cross train in other perioperative services departments.
- Ability to complete assigned course work as deemed necessary.
- Ability to complete or test out of a Basic Electrocardiogram Course.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website