Weekend Warrior - RN Case Manager
We are currently seeking a dayshift Weekend Warrior - RN Case Manager. This is a part time position, working 16 hours per week.
We are in search of a Case Manager to enhance the quality of patient management, maximize satisfaction and promote cost effectiveness. The successful candidate will be accountable for the full patient care cycle. Case Manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating actions required to meet the client's health and discharge services needed.
- Currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- BSN degree preferred
- Experience in case management is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles.
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Previous Med/Surg nursing experience
- Coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered
- Arrange services necessary for a safe discharge ie: home health, SNF, outpatient services
- Handle case assignments, review cases daily and provide concurrent review. Submit necessary cases to the appropriate insurance for authorization of stay.
- Help patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options
- Develop effective working relations and cooperate with medical team throughout the entire case management process
- Take the extra mile and interact with patients to keep track of their progress and to ensure satisfaction
- Record cases information, complete accurately all necessary forms/documentation
- Promote quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations
*Weekend Warrior Case Manager shall receive an additional Weekend Differential*
Wayne HealthCare is a tobacco free facility and as such no longer hires tobacco users.
Apply on company website