WellSpan ENT and Hearing Services is looking for a Board-Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join their practice in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. This practice is a comprehensive practice serving Adams County, and surrounding areas. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Enjoy the opportunity to create a new practice for the system
- Conveniently located Surgical Center in Hannover and Gettysburg Hospital OR
- Work collaboratively with Chambersburg ENT office
- Call Schedule is Reasonable that Allows for Good Lifestyle Balance
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus and Education Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Fringe Benefits Including Massage and Recreational Discounts
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Healths service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
WellSpan ENT and Hearing Services is looking for a Board-Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist to join their practice in Gettysburg, Penn...
Apply on company website