OB/GYN PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY Full-Time (Part-time optional)
Wilson Health Medical Group
- Extremely busy Hospital-employed practice with loyal patient base.
- Over 700 deliveries/year performed in our Family Birth Center.
- Beautiful Family Birth Center with 10 labor and delivery suites, 4 dedicated c/s postpartum rooms, 3 triage rooms and C/S OR; epidurals available 24 hrs; Plans to expand to Level II Maternity/Nursery
- Two Office Locations: Main Office (Large new office attached to hospital). Piqua Location.
- In-office ultrasonographer
- 4 day/week clinic schedule with flexible hours; surgery block built within that schedule; full support staff
- Call: Currently 1:4 with additional providers will be 1:6. Midwives take first call.
- Gynecological procedures = over 400/year
- Expanded practice footprint to neighboring county with plans for adjacent counties.
- EMR- Meditech Incentive bonus plan based on RVU's
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance/Employer Contribution to HSA
- 401k retirement plan with employer contributions (Safe Harbor and Profit Sharing)
- 457b retirement plan
- ROTH IRA option in 2023
- 28 days of PTO
- CME Stipend (taxable income)
- Relocation Stipend (taxable income)
- LTD/STD (STD is elective)
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus and loan repayment both available as part of total compensation package. All terms negotiable.
- Board Certification/Board Eligible
- Strong laparoscopic skills preferred; no robotics
Apply on company website