Wilson Health is looking for a direct hire Radiology Technologist for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Pay (Shift Differential, Weekend Differential, Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Paid Time Off)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined & Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
Working Hours: 40 hours a week (80 hours per pay period)
Shift: 1st Shift
Position Reports to: Radiology & Imaging Services Manager
Department Description: Wilson Health's Radiology and Imaging Services Department performs diagnostic tests that doctors request to help make a more accurate diagnosis. At Wilson, we use a variety of imaging technologies (Bone Density Testing, CT Scans, CT Heart Screening with Calcium Scoring, 3d Digital Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Nuclear Medicine, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, Ultrasounds, and X-Rays) to help us obtain detailed views of our patient's internal anatomies, to minimize the need for invasive diagnostic surgery. The department is staffed with highly-trained radiology personnel and several board-certified radiologists, who are trained to read in specific, diagnostic areas. All images are stored on our state-of-the-art Picture Archive Communication System (PACS), which allows physicians to view the images on a computer and send and receive images with other physicians for consultation purposes.
Job Summary: Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs (x-rays) of body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by Radiologist, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs diagnostic radiography procedures with the level of competence required by the ARRT, Ohio Department of Health, Medical and Administrative Directors of Radiology.
- Maintains both quality and quantity of the patient workload at the professional level demonstrated in the department.
- Displays an understanding of procedures and equipment utilized throughout the department. This includes radiography, trauma radiography, fluoroscopy, special procedures, surgery and portables.
- Helps in supervising and training of student technologist from Rhodes State College.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College, or technical school and ARRT registry or registry eligible.
- Current ARRT Registry and Ohio Department of Health Radiographic license.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Apply on company website